We are looking for an intern to help us build a new innovative e-commerce initiative launched in collaboration with one of our key hospitality partners, the five-star hotel Villa Copenhagen. The platform offers a global audience the opportunity to buy almost anything present in the sustainable luxury suite created by Mater design studio, Earth Studio. You will be part of the Mater team at our HQ in Copenhagen and help us developing and executing the e-commerce platform.
• Manage all e-commerce projects related to ES.
• Drive digital initiatives within ES.
• Develop and optimize our e-commerce channels.
• Contribute to optimization of e-commerce processes.
• Error handling and maintenance in existing e-commerce channels.
• Ad hoc tasks and analyses.
• Responsible for all ES online marketing activities
• Search engine optimization (SEO), PPC, social media, email marketing.
• Design and self-driven with a proactive initiative-taking approach.
• High understanding and experience within digital marketing.
• Experience from other e-commerce projects is preferable.
• Experience working with Shopify.
• Understands data and has worked with Google Analytics.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
Please submit CV and a short application by email to email@example.com
Both Danish and International applicants are welcome.
The internship is from February 1st. It is an unpaid internship. You will get free lunch, great colleagues
and your own computer.
Mater is a conscious and ethical design brand with a strong design and craft philosophy. Through collaborations with an external base of established and young design talents, Mater combines exclusive high-end furniture and lighting with methods that support people, local craft traditions and the environment. The aesthetic of Mater has clear references to Scandinavian minimalism and the designs are all made with sustainable or ethically sourced materials.
Mater design studio, Earth Studio, is the creative space where sustainable interior solutions come to live, and waste-based materials are explored for upcycling purposes. Earth Studio is the design studio behind the sustainable suite at Villa Copenhagen. Every single interior solution in the suite is carefully selected to support the experience of luxury as well as minimizing our footprint on the environment.