MATER IS SEARCHING FOR A CONTRACT MANAGER, UK & IRELAND
Would you like to be a part of a Danish design brand who is striving to make a difference regarding sustainability and circular thinking within furniture design and production?
Then this position may interest you.
Mater is a Danish design brand founded in 2006 with a vision to be the pioneering global design brand with sustainability as its core value. We combine circular production in waste streams with timeless and alluring design, through collaboration with an external base of well-established and new design talents.
We constantly explore materials and production methods that are environmentally friendly to limit any negative effects of its design process without compromising quality or aesthetics. Today, our products are sold in more than 40 countries.
The Contract Sales Manager represents Mater in all relationships with Dealers, Design & Build and Interior Designers.
The position is new and would allow the right candidate to have a strong influence on the development of Mater’s future position in the UK contract market.
The position reports into the Managing Director UK & Ireland.
You will be a key player in Mater’s UK sales team. Together with the Managing Director, you will continuously develop and adjust the actions and tactics to deliver the commercial goals for the Contract business in UK & Ireland
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with Dealers, Design & Build and Interior Designers
- Target accounts according to strategy & plan
- Build and maintain a strong project pipeline
- Win projects to drive step-change growth
- In cooperation with the Mater sales team, execute & follow up on all activities
- Deliver best in class service to our accounts
- Maintain an up-to-date CRM record of activity
- Establish Mater as the preferred partner of sustainable and innovative design furniture
- Work according to Mater sales processes
- Accountability for achieving yearly sales targets
Our values Requirements and personal qualifications
The ideal candidate is a driven individual, with a proven track record and a strong, established network within the furniture industry in UK.
As a person you are passionate about sustainability, have a positive mindset and are a dedicated team player. You enjoy working in an informal environment, with committed colleagues who are willing to go the extra mile for each other and our customers.
In this role you will need:
- Proven relevant experience in a similar position in the UK furniture industry
- Ability to work independently
- Proven track record in building and maintaining long term partnerships with contract accounts, whilst demonstrating step change growth
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious nature, working well in a highly dynamic and transformational environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Results-orientated attitude with strong analytical skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Familiarity with CRM practices
- Service minded, outgoing with a good sense of humour
- Language: Fluent in English (orally and written)
Occasional evening or weekend work related to customer events is to be expected.
We offer a great challenge in a fast-growing company driven by innovation and sustainability. Our work environment is characterized by transparency, accountability, and entrepreneurial spirit. This role will give a unique possibility to be part of a company who is on a mission to inspire people into sustainable thinking.
In Mater, we strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation or disability.
Competitive salary package according to qualifications
How to apply
Please apply before April 15th, 2022. We evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you would like to be part of the team, please submit your CV and short application to email@example.com; marked “Contract Sales Manager”
For further questions or information, you are welcome to contact:
Managing Director UK & Ireland, firstname.lastname@example.org mobile: +44 7739 933669
Louise Ræbild email@example.com, mobile: +45 22801505
Workplace: London, Clerkenwell.