MATER IS SEARCHING FOR A GRAPHIC DESIGN STUDENT ASSISTANT
Mater is a Danish design brand founded in 2006 with a vision to be the pioneering global design brand with sustainability as its core value. We combine circular production in waste streams with timeless and alluring design, through collaboration with an external base of well-established and new design talents. We constantly explore materials and production methods that are environmentally friendly to limit any negative effects of its design process without compromising aesthetics. Today our products are sold in more than 40 countries.
Your areas of responsibilities
- Responsible for update and develop product sheets, pricelists and product inlays
- Develop content for our SoMe channels in collaboration with the Brand Manager
- Update and development of our webpage
- Ad Hoc printed materials, such as product labels, POS materials etc.
- The position is 15 hours per week.
Requirements and personal qualifications
- We imagine you are multimedia or graphic design student and seek to test your theory in practice.
- You have a solid graphic understanding and knowledge of Adobe's product portfolio especially InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- You’re a creative thinker with a can-do and problem-solving attitude
- Able to drive the entire creation process from initial brief over development phase to feedback and final completion.
- Structured and detail-oriented by nature
- You’re a creative, visual thinker and keen to develop beautiful and appealing graphics.
- Shopify knowledge is a plus but not mandatory
- Language: Fluent in Danish & English (orally and written)
You will be working together with a rapidly growing team of +20 motivated colleagues, who all share the ambition of making a positive sustainable impact on the furniture industry.
We offer a great challenge in a fast-growing company driven by innovation and sustainability. Our work environment is characterized by teamwork, transparency, accountability, and entrepreneurial spirit. This role will give a unique possibility to be part of a company who is on a mission to inspire people into sustainable thinking.
In Mater, we strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation or disability.
How to apply
We evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you would like to be part of the team, please submit your CV and short application in Danish or English to firstname.lastname@example.org; marked “Graphic Designer”
For further questions or information, you are welcome to contact:
Head of Marketing & PR, Trine Mark Egeberg, email@example.com or
People & Admin, Louise Ræbild, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: +45 22801505