MATER IS LOOKING FOR A REGIONAL DIRECTOR, NORDIC
The Regional Director, Nordics, represents Mater in the Nordic region and manages the local P&L. The overall purpose of the role is to lead and develop the Nordic business unit according to Mater Strategic ambition and framework.
Mater is a Danish design brand founded in 2006 with a vision to be the pioneering global design brand with sustainability as its core value. We combine circular production in waste streams with timeless and alluring design, through collaboration with an external base of well-established and new design talents. We constantly explore materials and production methods that are environmentally friendly to limit any negative effects of its design process without compromising aesthetics. Today our products are sold in more than 40 countries.
Your areas of responsibilities
You will, as the Regional Director, be a key player in Mater Leadership Team. Together with the CEO, you will continuously develop and adjust the actions and tactics to deliver the commercial goals for the Nordics.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Overall delivery of the accelerated commercial growth targets in the Nordics.
- Sales plans & budgets in the Nordic countries.
- Day to day management responsibility for the Nordic sales organisation and agents.
- Analyse and develop a commercial terms and pricing strategy per channel, market and product.
- Hire, lead & develop the Nordic sales organisation to deliver on commercial aspiration.
- Together with Marketing, tailor and execute local marketing initiatives.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in the Nordics to identify and develop new partnerships, key client relationships and expansion opportunities.
- In close cooperation with supply chain, ensure proper planning and forecasting to meet customer demands, cost efficient delivery performance & quality.
- Local lobbying and act as a senior company representative towards corporate customers (D2C), dealers and in the project market (A&D´s).
- Being hands-on towards corporate customers, dealers, A&D´s and agents, to develop and win projects.
The ideal candidate is a senior leader with a proven track record, international experience and a strong network within the industry.
Furthermore, we are looking for a candidate with below experience and personal traits:
- Previous experience with developing and executing sales strategies (including B2C, key account management, trade management).
- Proven track record in negotiating sustainable strategic key accounts deals.
- Proven track record in building and managing cross border high performing sales teams/agents.
- Previous experience in holding P&L accountability.
- Small and medium business company experience (Preferably mixed with corporate background).
- Experience from deliveries of high growth strategy.
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious by nature and works well in a highly dynamic and transformational environment.
- Multi-cultural outlook with decentralized business management experience.
- Graduate education, preferably at Master level.
- Analytical skills, general numeracy and financially literate.
- Fluent orally and in writing within at least one Scandinavian language, and ability to communicate in all Scandinavian languages. Fluent English orally and in writing.
We offer a great challenge in a purpose driven company, dedicated to innovation, design and sustainability. Our work environment is characterized by transparency, accountability and entrepreneurial spirit in an ambitious team. This role will give a unique possibility to lead and develop, hence embarking on an exciting journey to accelerate growth.
You will report to the CEO and we will need your application latest May 31st 2021.
If you would like to be part of the team, please submit your application and resumé in English to firstname.lastname@example.org; marked Regional Director Nordic
In Mater, we strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation or disability.
For further questions or details of the role or Mater A/S, you are welcome to contact
CEO, Ketil Årdal, email@example.com, +45 20128080 or
HR consultant Mette Torpe, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 22704947
Workplace: Copenhagen, Denmark