MATER IS SEARCHING FOR A SALES COORDINATOR
Mater is a Danish design brand founded in 2006 with a vision to be the pioneering global design brand with sustainability as its core value. We combine circular production in waste streams with timeless and alluring design, through collaboration with an external base of well-established and new design talents. We constantly explore materials and production methods that are environmentally friendly to limit any negative effects of its design process without compromising aesthetics. Today our products are sold in more than 40 countries.
Your areas of responsibilities
The Sales Coordinator will join our well-functioning Customer Service team of total 3 colleagues. The Customer service team is a key team within Mater, and it is often the place where “we get things done”. The team has a positive atmosphere and a can-do-spirit. The team is the front face to all our existing customers being furniture stores, distributors, or contract accounts.
The Customer Service team handles all queries on availability, prices, delivery. The daily tasks include:
- Order entry of orders
- Follow up on orders
- Main contact to Sales reps on orders and inquiries on products
- Direct customer contact on customer service topics
- Daily Sales numbers send-out
- Day to day coordination with Logistics and Warehouse partners and retailers
- Coordination on delivery of contract orders
Requirements and personal qualifications
- Our hope is to add a German speaking team member to our Customer Service
- As a person you have a positive mindset, and you are most importantly a team player. You enjoy working in an informal environment, with dedicated colleagues who are willing to go the extra mile for each other and our customers
- You have experience within Customer Service – preferable, but not necessarily, the furniture business
- You are a superuser in an ERP system like Microsoft Dynamics, Axapta, Navision or similar
- You have a growth mindset, you are ambitious, smart and are well aware of how to succeed as a teamplayer
- Language: German, Danish & English (orally and written)
You will be working together with a rapidly growing team of +20 motivated colleagues, who all share the ambition of making a positive sustainable impact on the furniture industry.
We offer a great challenge in a fast-growing company driven by innovation and sustainability. Our work environment is characterized by teamwork, transparency, accountability, and entrepreneurial spirit. This role will give a unique possibility to be part of a company who is on a mission to inspire people into sustainable thinking.
In Mater, we strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation, or disability.
Competitive salary package according to qualifications including a pension scheme.
How to apply
Please apply before April 25. We evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you would like to be part of the team, please submit your CV and short application in English to email@example.com marked “Sales Coordinator”
For further questions or information, you are welcome to contact:
Jacob Kops Pedersen, COO mobile: +45 3135 6607 or
People & Admin, Louise Ræbild, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: +45 22801505
Founded in Copenhagen in 2006, Mater was created to be the pioneering global brand with sustainability embedded in its core.
From the very beginning the ambition was to inspire a global design audience and engage people into sustainable thinking. Mater combines sustainability and circular production using waste, with timeless design, through collaboration with an external base of well-established and new design talents.
Designed for both commercial and residential use, Mater strive to avoid and minimise any adverse impact on society, by following ethical and sustainable production criteria and creating products that will both stand the test of time and inspire the consumer to cherish and savour them.
After years of research for more sustainable ways to create furniture, lighting and objects we now work with a range of production partners with the same ambition as us, creating partnerships for change and supporting the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Together we are committed to searching for new and better ways of making beautiful design - in a responsible way.