MATER IS SEARCHING FOR A SALES MANAGER
This role gives a unique possibility to be part of a company who is on a mission to inspire people into sustainable action.
You will be working together with a team of motivated colleagues, who all share the ambition of making a positive sustainable impact on the furniture industry.
We offer a great challenge in a fast-growing company driven by innovation and sustainability. Our work environment is characterized by transparency, accountability, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Founded in Copenhagen in 2006, Mater is a pioneering green-tech design brand with sustainability and circularity at its core.
We combine circular production in waste streams with timeless and alluring design, through collaboration with an external base of well-established and new design talents. We constantly explore materials and production methods that are environmentally friendly to limit any negative effects of its design process without compromising aesthetics. Today our products are sold in more than 40 countries.
We are looking into adding a new and very important team member to Mater. The Sales Manager is responsible for representing Mater in Denmark towards the wholesale and contract market. You will be a key player in Maters sales team, with a strong influence on the development of Mater's position in the market. Supported by your colleagues, you will continuously develop and adjust the actions and tactics to deliver the commercial goals for the business in Denmark.
Your areas of responsibilities:
- Ownership of the contract and wholesale market in Denmark
- Build strong relations and partnerships with existing and new customers.
- Further develop strong relations within the A&D community.
- Build and maintain a strong project pipeline.
- Develop and implement wholesale activities.
- Deliver best-in-class service to our customers.
- Establish Mater as the preferred partner of sustainable and innovative design furniture.
Competence we are looking for:
The ideal candidate is a “talented sales individual” with a positive mindset, a proven track record, and an established network within the A&D community in Denmark. Your values are grounded in trust, reliability, and an excellent work ethic.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate has the below experience and personal traits:
- 3-5 years’ experience within a similar position in the furniture industry.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of how the contract market works.
- Experience and understanding of E-commerce.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining long-term partnership with your custumers.
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious by nature and motivated by working in a highly dynamic and transformational environment.
- Service-minded, outgoing with a good sense of humour.
- Strong individual contributor whilst being a team-player.
Language: Fluent in Danish & English (orally and written), preferably with a good understanding of Norwegian and Swedish.
You will be working together with a rapidly growing team of +20 motivated colleagues, who all share the ambition of making a positive sustainable impact on the furniture industry.
We offer a great challenge in a fast-growing company driven by innovation and sustainability. Our work environment is characterized by teamwork, transparency, accountability, and entrepreneurial spirit. This role will give a unique possibility to be part of a company who is on a mission to inspire people into sustainable thinking.
In Mater, we strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation, or disability.
Competitive salary package according to qualifications including a pension scheme.
Travel: 10-30 days per year. Occasional evening or weekend work related to customer events is to be expected.
Place of work: Mater HQ, Glentevej 47, 2400 Copenhagen NV, Denmark.
The position reports to the Sales Director Nordic & Export.
How to apply
Please apply before 31st of January 2024. We evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you would like to be part of the team, please submit your CV and short application in Danish to firstname.lastname@example.org; marked “Sales Manager Danmark”
For further questions or information, you are welcome to contact:
Sales Director Europe, Christian Ravn Knoth, email@example.com, mobile: +45 31771391.